Meet Scott Sandlin
Scott Sandlin has been in the business for over 25 years. Graduating with a B.A. in 1988 from Southern Methodist University, Scott went straight into his dream job at Sandlin Homes. While homebuilding is his main passion, Scott also has an enthusiasm for outdoor sports as he holds a Private Pilot’s License and an Open Water PADI Scuba Divers License. Scott Sandlin upholds the value of family with his wife, Michelle, and their three children.
Current professional involvement in the homebuilding industry includes:
• 1992-present Board of Directors Greater Ft. Worth Builders Association
• 1995-present Board of Directors Certified Master Builder Corp.
• 1999-present Board of Directors Texas Association of Builders
• 2000-present Board of Directors National Association of Home Builders
• 2001-present Board of Directors Children’s Charities of Ft. Worth
Past involvement includes:
• 1999 President Certified Master Builder Corp.
• 1999-2002 Board of Directors NETC Board of Realtors
• 1999-2008 Board of Directors Liberty Bank
• 2000-2005 Executive Committee Greater Ft. Worth Builders Association
• 2001-2003 Board of Directors Montclair Parc HOA
• 2003-2004 President Greater Ft. Worth Builders Association
• 2004-2006 HOME-PAC Chairman
• 2004-2006 TAB Executive Committee
Some of the Personal Awards:
• Builder of the Year 2014
• Builder of the Year 2002
• Developer of the Year 2004
• Texas Association of Builders 2008 Awarded Life Director
• National Association of Homebuilders National Life Director
• National Association of Homebuilders Build PAC National Trustee