DALLAS, Texas – Sandlin Homes was honored to be named a finalist in seven categories during the 2017 McSAM Awards. Every year, the Dallas Builders Association recognizes local homebuilders, developers and associates who have made a significant and creative contribution in residential marketing to the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The 2017 McSAM Awards were held at the Westin Galleria in Dallas on March 25. In addition to being named a finalist in several product and marketing categories, Sandlin Homes’ Internet Sales Manager, Michael Margulies, was named the Online Sales Counselor of the Year.
“To be recognized alongside such a talented group of nominees is all thanks to the hard work of the Sandlin Homes team,” said Scott Sandlin, owner of Sandlin Homes. “We are a family builder and we treat our team like members of our family. We could not be more proud of their accomplishments last year and the momentum building for the rest of 2017.”
Sandlin Homes was a finalist in the following categories of the 2017 McSam Awards:
- Sales Professional of the Year – Sales Price Under $325K: Bill Skiles
- Sales Professional of the Year – Sales Price Between $325K-$425K: Eugene Lennox
- Best Interior Merchandising – Sales Price Under $325K: Pine Meadows – Silverstone Plan
- Best Architectural Design – Sales Price Under $350K: Cambridge Place – The Fairview Plan
- Best Website for a Builder, Community and/or Associate
- Best Billboard: Pine Meadows
- Best Brochure for a Builder
About Sandlin Homes
This year marks 60 years of homebuilding for Sandlin Homes in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Following a tradition of excellence handed down by our founder, J.B. Sandlin, Sandlin Homes is a family-operated business that strives to put family values at the forefront of our company philosophy. Sandlin Homes builds in 13 communities across the Metroplex, delivering a promise of superior quality and exceptional value. Hard work, ethical standards, and quality homebuilding has been the hallmark of Sandlin Homes since J. B. Sandlin built his first home in 1957.
To learn more about Sandlin Homes, please visit www.sandlinhomes.com.